Sisterhood is open to collaborations with brands that align with our own values and ethos. We provide 'real', 'positive' and 'natural' experiences for women who are creative, entrepreneurial and forward thinking, who embrace a slow, gentle, outdoorsy lifestyle. With a love of good food, community spirit and creative workshops.
Our guests are women aged 20 - 50+ years, attending from as far afield as Australia, the USA and Northern Europe.
If you think your brand is the perfect fit with Sisterhood, then please do get in touch. We have a variety of options available from whole event sponsorship to individual workshops and goody bag submissions.
Previous sponsors of Sisterhood have been:
- Magic Organic Apothecary
- Harper Lee Books
- Do Lectures
- Thought Clothing
Please email us, using the form below, with an outline of your proposal. Or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Sisterhood goody bags are designed to be the icing on the retreat / workshop cake. A beautifully curated set of items that will nourish, indulge, treat and inspire our attendees.
We feel that our bags are a great opportunity for your products to be featured across all social media, with the Sisters loving and sharing your products.
Each year we have sourced some of the best products from small independent makers, larger lifestyle brands and book publishers. We are passionate at providing the most beautiful collection of products that our guests will love for years to come.
For small independent makers we do not charge for inclusion into our bags.
Larger companies can have items included, and must apply through our Sponsorship programme (please see above for more information).
Typical items we are looking for are:
- Mindful, inspirational and thoughtful - think coaching manuals, books and items that address the bigger picture.
- Cosmetic / pamper - body oils, facial creams, soaps etc (using natural holistic ingredients)
- Artisan - Ceramics, leather goods, soaps, art, stationery and jewellery.
- Photography - all of our sisters are passionate about photography - cameras, bags, photo printing services etc
- Clothing / footwear - ethical, slow or British made
- Food - non perishable, such as crackers, jams, sauces, biscuits etc.
How to apply
You must be to supply the following of the same item:
- 50+ (for our retreat)
- 20+ (for our one day workshops)
Items must be delivered to Bristol (three weeks before each event). Exact numbers will be given by email. You must pay for postage.
Please email Lou on Lousisterhoodcamp@gmail.com - with a brief outline of your product and images.