What data we collect from you
We may collect information such as your name, address, telephone number, email and IP address. This information is provided by you, either through our websites, or via direct communication.
How we store & use your data
We store all the personal information you provide via our website on secure, password protected servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
If you have opted to receive communications from us, we will use your contact details to:
- Provide, support and improve the services we offer
- Send quotes, invoices and collect payments from you
- Communicate periodically with you through newsletters, to inform you of special offers and new services
- Deal with enquiries or complaints made by you
- Meet legal requirements
How long will we hold your data
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
We will only contact you if you have given us consent to do so. This may be voluntarily through the website contact form, face to face, over the phone, direct email, or on our social media.
You have a number of legal rights to control what we do with your information:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Click here for full information. Please note that in some cases, asking us to do this may mean we are no longer able to provide you with our services.
Sharing your data
We will not share your information with anyone outside Sisterhood Camp and its approved third parties except:
- When we have your permission
- When required for your product or service
- When required to by law
Links to other websites
Our website may link to external sites. Please be aware that we cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Questions & concerns
If you have any questions, or if you want to update, delete or change any personal data we hold, or if you are concerned about a privacy matter, please contact us at [email protected]